v4 Public Beta

Announcements regarding Esumsoft products
Jeff
Admin / Developer

v4 Public Beta

Post by Jeff »

The first public beta of POP Peeper v4 is now available. This version is for the "free" version of POP Peeper v4, which means it won't have the following features: AntiJunk, Spell Checker and Web of Trust. Some of the new features that are in the Free version are: save draft, modeless compose window, auto-complete, new message list columns and more.
Please note that when you upgrade to v4, your data files will be upgraded and will no longer be compatible with v3. It is possible to revert back to v3 if necessary, but I recommend that you email me before doing this so that I can give you specific instructions (this process is one of the few remaining items on the 'todo' list).

Please read before downloading:
  • This is beta software and is not the final release. You should not install beta software if you are not comfortable testing software.
  • When you click on the download link, you will need to provide a valid email address. This information is used to determine the number of unique users.
  • If you have purchased the add-on pack, make sure you download and install the new version of the Add-on Pack.
If you run into any issues, no matter how small, please email support and indicate that you're using v4. Any remaining issues need to and will be addressed as soon as possible.

Download POP Peeper v4 (exe)
Download Premium Add-on Pack (exe) (requires purchase/license)
Download Premium Add-on Pack (zip) (requires purchase/license)