There are a couple more fixes to test out before general release.
POP Peeper v5.0.2 is available for Pro users who opt into the "early release" channel. This is effectively a way to test fixes before it is released to everyone.
To enable this option:
1) On the main menu, select Tools / PPtweaker
2) Select the "troubleshooting" page
3) At the very bottom, enable "Opt into Early Release / Beta updates"
4) Press OK to save
Once enabled, you will get notifications of all future early release updates. To access this update immediately:
- Main menu: Help / About
- Press the "Check Version" button
- You'll need to select the "auto-update" method
Here are the changes in v5.0.2:
- Fix: CRC would fail if datapath contained unicode/accented characters
- Fix: SQLite databases (message inboxes, AntiJunk, Search) wouldn't load if data path contained unicode/accented characters
- Fix: Potential crash at startup due to AntiJunk initialization
Announcements regarding Esumsoft products
1 post • Page 1 of 1