Unified inbox view

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
joenoone

Unified inbox view

Post by joenoone »

Hi,
I've been trying to figure out how to get back to the view of all inboxes (like it displays on startup) after you click on a particular account. Am I missing something or is this not possible? For now to get back to that view I have to exit and restart. I would think there would be an easier way to do that.

Thanks!
joenoone

Re: Unified inbox view

Post by joenoone »

Ah - I figured it out while trying to figure why there was floating Delete and View buttons behind the column headers. In PPTweaker, go to Interface and choose top (or bottom) for "Position for mail controls" and that puts at the top of the inbox tabs a choice of views including "All Accounts". Note, you have to exit and restart for it to take effect.
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

Thanks very much for updating us here, joenoone!

Best regards,
Global Moderator
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

"Top" is the default, but based on your question I did some testing and it looks like you had probably set it to "none" which does present the floating buttons bug that you mentioned. I'll look into that.

fyi: you can double-click the word "view" to reset to All Accounts. You can also double-click empty space in the Accounts List (if you have any empty space; e.g. below the last account).