What to do with the old Pop Peeper

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
TEEH

What to do with the old Pop Peeper

Post by TEEH »

Hi, I have installed and downloaded my Premium pack and thought as in other software updates the new version would install over the old one previous uninstall and later clean up of the left over files, this did not happen with pop peeper and after migrating my accounts now I have the two version in my task manager, I would like to eliminate one of those versions but still I have not made my choice, would like to try the 4,1 version and see if it worth to keep it in my program files. Any suggestions ?

Regards,

TEEH
spc3rd

Re: What to do with the old Pop Peeper

Post by spc3rd »

Hi TEEH,

PP Pro v4 can be downloaded complete with all the premium, added features included and used free of charge for 30-days. After that time, the program will automatically revert to the free version of PP v4, and the premium features, such as, Anti-Junk, and Spell Checker will no longer function. Additional information to help in your decision-making, can be found in Jeff's announcement HERE.
(Of course, using/trying-out the premium features first-hand is the best way to see if the Pro version meets your needs)

Jeff also provides info on how to change a few things in PP v4 so they will display like they did in PP v3.8.1.0.

If you have already purchased the PP Addon Pack v3 in the past, there is a link near the bottom of the announcement that explains how to upgrade your Addon Pack v3 to the PP Plus Pack version 4. The Addon Pack v3 will no longer work with PP v4. This upgrade is FREE, by the way.

Hope this helps

Best regards,
Global Moderator