adding a hotmail acct.

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
bacardistuff

adding a hotmail acct.

Post by bacardistuff »

I'm trying to add a Hotmail account. Everything registered well but nothing is retrieved. I have no errors. I got a message from Jeff that there was an email about this but I can't find it. I tried to reply back to the original post and it's locked.
spc3rd

Re: adding a hotmail acct.

Post by spc3rd »

Hi bacardistuff,

Did you check your email account(s) SPAM folder to ensure Jeff's email didn't end up there by mistake? If you are still unable to locate his email, please continue with the instructions below.

Since Jeff states he answered your original topic post by Support Email, your issue is one which he prefers to address by that method, rather than in open forum. Please do the following:

Send Jeff a message using this PopPeeper Support Contact Form, explaining your issue, and also, that you did not receive his email.

** I have already contacted Jeff about your issues.
He should be getting back with you sometime later today.

Thank you & best regards,
Global Moderator
bacardistuff

Post by bacardistuff »

no, it's not in spam and I'll do the contact form. thanks!
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

I sent you another email a little while ago. As spc3rd mentioned, be sure to check any junk folders, as I've verified that I received my bcc copy on both messages I sent you. This conversation will contain sensitive information, such as your account details, so we will have to troubleshoot via email. Try using a different account (non-hotmail) if you still don't get my email.