I see the PP link but can't get to the messages.

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
bacardistuff

I see the PP link but can't get to the messages.

Post by bacardistuff »

The link shows up on the bottom of the screen, I can place my mouse on it and see a mini page of my messages. I click on either one and I get nothing other than the link disappears. This just started today. Because nothing will open, I do not know what version I have.
mjs

Re: I see the PP link but can't get to the messages.

Post by mjs »

Please post a screen-shot of what it is you are describing.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
mjs

Re: I see the PP link but can't get to the messages.

Post by mjs »

As a followup, if you are not familiar with how to post screenshots you can follow the instructions in the following linked topic to do so:
How to take a screenshot & attach/insert it into your post, it would be helpful to see exactly what it is your having problems with. :?

If you are able to open the POP Peeper main window interface then to post your version of POP Peeper you can get this information by clicking on "Help" > "About POP Peeper..." from the main menu. While you are there please post your Webmail version in case we need that.

Also please provide the following:

1) The email provider you use for the accounts you are having problems with (i.e., Hotmail/Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail etc)

2) Please provide the email protocol you are using, this is found by editing the problem account(s) (right-click on account and select "Edit account") and from the "General" tab post what you have for the "Server type" setting.

3) Post here in this topic the Operating System you are using.

4) It doesn't sound like errors are involved, but if you are getting errors then please provide the error overview information by clicking on the exclamation in the lower-right corner of the main POP Peeper window interface and press the "Copy" button and then "Paste" that information here in this topic (right-click and select "paste").

Thank you. :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers