RSS entries remaining in the Message list window/pane even after giving the Delete command?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
Francis17

RSS entries remaining in the Message list window/pane even after giving the Delete command?

Post by Francis17 »

How come RSS entries remain in the Message header-list window/pane even after giving the Delete command? Unread and yes-Read status is fine, but if I Delete an item then I expect to never see it again. Yes I know RSS is a different protocol, and the items do yes remain on the server unlike email messages do. "Hide messages from *All Accounts*" is already set to 'All [messages]'.
Last edited by Francis17 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: RSS entries remaining in the Message list window/pane even after giving the Delete command?

Post by Jeff »

Have you disabled the "display filters" under the 'messages' menu? If so, Display Filters must be enabled (checkmark) for it to work as expected.
Francis17

Re: RSS entries remaining in the Message list window/pane even after giving the Delete command?

Post by Francis17 »

Yes, that was it, thank you! Set "Messages / Enable display filters" back to Checked-On, and presto - the deleted RSS entries disappeared.