Error: Failed to Verify after RSET

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
mpost2

Error: Failed to Verify after RSET

Post by mpost2 »

I don't know if anyone here can help, but I thought I'd try. I've got an issue that, if it's not fixed, will mean I'll have to delete POP Peeper which I've used for years.

I came here looking to see if anyone has ever gotten this error before:

The following error(s) occurred while attempting to Send mail:

Account *****
Failed to Verify after RSET

Press OK to open the outbox

I looked and only found one instance which was supposedly because it was an Outlook account. I'm having the same issue now (new computer), but it's all of my accounts which are all Gmail from sending emails. I can download with no issues, but it immediately gives me this message if I try to send anything. All the settings are the same as my old computer and still works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.
spc3rd

Re: Error: Failed to Verify after RSET

Post by spc3rd »

Hi mpost2 and welcome to the Esumsoft Forums! :)

To better assist you, please provide the complete text of the error message(s) you are receiving in your next reply, by following the instructions provided at the link below:

PP error messages: How to view them & copy/paste into your post

Also, please include which version of POP Peeper you are using.

Other members of The Esumsoft Team should be dropping-by to further review the problem you are reporting, and provide additional feedback.
In the interim, as you are our newest member, we ask that you review the following Sticky topic:

Information for new users and forum members

The article provides important information which all new members should be aware of. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you and welcome aboard!
Global Moderator
mjs

Re: Error: Failed to Verify after RSET

Post by mjs »

Welcome to the forum mpost2, we recommend that you take a look at the following announcements page topic when you find the time: Information for new users & forum members, which provides a variety of resources for new members including various steps to take in the event POP Peeper has problems that also includes the information we need provided so that we can be of more help.

1) What "Server type" are you using? (i.e. "Webmail", IMAP or POP3) To check this edit the account (right-click on the account in the left pane of the Pop Peeper main page) click on "Edit", then make sure you are on the "General" tab and post the "Server type" setting you see on this page.

2) What version of Pop Peeper are you using? (go to "Help" > "About Pop Peeper" for this information)

3) As previously mentioned it is always helpful to provide the entire Error Information by following the steps outlined in the post above by spc3rd.

Other members of the Esumsoft Team may be posting their respective feedback as well at some point.

In the meantime in the event you are using IMAP you might try authorizing POP Peeper by editing your Gmail accounts and pressing on the "OAuth2..." button and follow the ensuing steps. You could also try exiting and restarting POP Peeper and/or rebooting your computer to see if this corrects the problem.
Last edited by mjs on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers