Freeware Version: Is There a Limited # of Addresses?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
jdanniel

Freeware Version: Is There a Limited # of Addresses?

Post by jdanniel »

Hello, I'd like to ask two questions about POP Peeper, please.

1) Does the freeware version limit the number of e-mail accounts you can use? I have my own domain with unlimited e-mail addresses. There are currently nine. Will the freeware version work with all nine?
2) Can I use the optional screen saver with the freeware version?
3) Does the freeware version have a backup feature that lets me backup my accounts, in the event I uninstall the program, or do a clean install of Windows?

Thank you! J. Danniel
mjs

Re: Freeware Version: Is There a Limited # of Addresses?

Post by mjs »

Welcome to the forum jdanniel,

1) Does the freeware version limit the number of e-mail accounts you can use? I have my own domain with unlimited e-mail addresses. There are currently nine. Will the freeware version work with all nine?
Ans: There is no limit
2) Can I use the optional screen saver with the freeware version?
Ans: Yes
3) Does the freeware version have a backup feature that lets me backup my accounts, in the event I uninstall the program, or do a clean install of Windows?
Ans: The backup feature requires the Plus Pack.

Here is a LINK with additional information on POP Peeper (includes a link to FAQ as well as other links) that may be of help. :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
jdanniel

Post by jdanniel »

Thank you so much for the response. I'm going to try out your program this week. I'm looking forward to using it. Jd
mjs

Post by mjs »

You're very welcome jdanniel and thanks for your inquiry -- keep in mind to always feel free to ask any questions at any time, we are here to help.

Other members of the Esumsoft Team may at some point provide additional feedback as well upon reviewing your inquiry. :D
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers