Mail out list not showing up

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
agua

Mail out list not showing up

Post by agua »

I just bought POP Peeper Pro and Plus Pack and set them up to my different mail accounts and servers. I see the incoming mail in my inbox list all right, but I don't know where are the messages that I sent, the out-gone, sent mails. I know the outbox is supposed to show the outgoing messages as long as they are not sent, but what about displaying the sent messages and keeping them accessible ? Could someone help on this ?
spc3rd

Re: Mail out list not showing up

Post by spc3rd »

Hi agua and welcome to the Esumsoft Forums. :)

Part of the POP Peeper Plus Pack is the Sent Mail Viewer. The following paragraph briefly describes its function:

"The Sent Mail Viewer allows you to view the email you have sent from POP Peeper. You can view sent mail by selecting "View Sent Mail" under the "View" or "Send Mail" menus on the main interface of POP Peeper. The Sent Mail Viewer also allows you to find text in your sent messages".

The above info can be found in your POP Peeper program's Help Files. To access from the PP main interface, click on [HELP] > [CONTENTS] > scroll down the list of topics shown on the left side of the screen, and click on "Sent Mail Viewer", then click the [DISPLAY] button at the bottom.

Information about the topic will be shown on the right side of the screen.

Additional information about viewing sent mail, the Sent Mail Viewer and the Plus Pack can also be found on the Esumsoft.com website HERE and HERE.

As you are our newest member, The Esumsoft Team requests that you please review the following Sticky:

Information for new users and forum members

The article contains important, helpful information which all new members should be aware of, including the steps to take when encountering a problem with POP Peeper. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or comments!

Thank you & welcome aboard!
Global Moderator
agua

Post by agua »

Thanks Pete. I read the doc and went to Help Manual. It's fine, I solved that issue. I have 2 other questions about it though :
1. Is it possible to merge the main view and the sent viewer view to have them presented on same window ?
2. Is it possible to enlarge the "Account Name" column more than what is shown in my attachment ? I have more than enough room for the inbox/outbox/draft window width I need but apparently cannot enlarge more the Account Name, which does not show all its useful columns then...

Thanks again for your support.
agua

Post by agua »

OK, sorry for the attachment missing. Here it is. Also, I solved the second issue by using "Optimize column sizes".
Last edited by spc3rd on Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image removed for security/privacy reasons.
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

**Agua - please re-post the image after you obscure the first part of your email address before the "@" symbol. I'm referring to what was shown at the top of the Account List in parentheses beside "Gmail". I removed it for security/privacy reasons, as spambots can harvest such info. Thanks.

Glad you were able to resolve the 2nd issue!
In answer to your first question...I know of no way to accomplish that myself. Jeff and other members of the Esumsoft Team may be stopping by to further review your topic, and be able to provide additional feedback.

Cheers! :mrgreen:
Global Moderator
agua

Post by agua »

Thanks for your answer. Here is the image again, obscured.
Attachments
Account Name Column Width blocked.PNG
Account Name Column Width blocked.PNG (4.88 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Currently, the only practical means to view your sent mail is with the separate Sent Mail Viewer program; you cannot merge them.

In v5, POP Peeper will support the capability to save your sent messages to the server (IMAP only), this will allow you to then add an account that monitor the 'Sent' folder, which effectively allows you to have the behavior you're requesting. It should be noted that saving Sent messages isn't enabled by default in v5, so you'll want to remember to enable that in once v5 is available:
PPv5_SaveSent.png

As for your other question (which I know you said was resolved, but I just want to clarify) -- columns can be enlarged by dragging the separator between columns. If you need to resize the entire list, if you hover your mouse in between the Accounts list and the Message list, your cursor will change to a resize tool which you can click and drag to adjust the widths of the lists (based on the screenshot, you've probably already figured that out). You can get a little more fine-tuning control by right-clicking on the header and select "Edit columns".