v5 - Error (Unexpectedly disconnected from server while sending data)

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
YourKoolPal

v5 - Error (Unexpectedly disconnected from server while sending data)

Post by YourKoolPal »

Hi,

With v5 I have started seeing a new error message from time to time

Error (Unexpectedly disconnected from server while sending data)

Can someone help me troubleshoot this as I have never seen this in earlier versions.

Thanks a lot.
mjs

Re: v5 - Error (Unexpectedly disconnected from server while sending data)

Post by mjs »

Hi YourKoolPal,

You probably have Gmail accounts which are producing these occasional random "Server unexpectedly disconnected" errors.

If you had posted the "Error Overview" data - we would then have access to more information like this regarding your specific your errors. This is mentioned in the Information for new users & forum members.

Here is a direct link (included in the link above) on instructions on how to post the "Error Overview" data:
PP error messages: How to view them & copy/paste into your post which helps with analysis issues that may arise from time to time.

Other members of the Esumsoft Team may have additional comments regarding your error as well.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
YourKoolPal

Post by YourKoolPal »

Hi lakrsrool,

I noticed this across ALL email accounts: yahoo, gmail, outlook; hence I did not think that error overview message would have really helped.

Anyway, here is a screenshot
Peeper.png
Peeper.png (5.39 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
Please let me know in case you would require any additional information.

Thanks
mjs

Post by mjs »

You have posted a screen-shot of the "Error Overview" window.

Please take a look at the link I posted previously on '"how to post the "Error Overview" data (2nd link in my post above) -- this involves (as illustrated in instructions) pressing the "Copy" button that you see in the screen-shot you posted and pasting (right-click "Paste") that information in a reply in this topic.

Please be sure to obscure any personal information included in the data (just as you did above).

Other members of the Esumsoft Team will followup in more detail regarding the errors your are getting.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
YourKoolPal

Post by YourKoolPal »

Sorry, missed that

--- Version ---
POP Peeper: 5.0.0.0
Webmail: 5.0.1.0
SSL: 1.1.1.7
IMAP: 5.0.0.0
RSS: 5.0.0.0
SendMail: 5.0.0.0
Notification Voice: 5.0.0.0 (disabled)
Profile Picture: 5.0.0.0
AntiJunk: 5.0.0.0
Spell Checker: 5.0.0.0
Web of Trust: 5.0.0.0
PPTweaker: 5.0.0.0
Sent Mail Viewer: 5.0.0.0
PPbackup: 5.0.0.0
PPextras: 5.0.0.0
Updater: 1.0.0.0

Program folder: F:\MyLocalApps\POPPeeperProPlus-Install-v50\
Data folder: F:\MyLocalApps\POPPeeperProPlus-Install-v50\data\

--- Error ---
Vxxxxg@outlook.com - Junk [1000: IMAP] ['imap.outlook.com' (993) SSL: 1] [Smtp: 'smtp-mail.outlook.com' (587) SSL: 2] [oauth: 1] [consec: 0]
- Error (Unexpectedly disconnected from server while sending data)
mjs

Post by mjs »

Thank you for posting this information. Image (this is an error we have encountered more recently)

It is my expectation that these specific errors will eventually decrease in frequency over time and perhaps improve to the point of stopping altogether at some point. Please report back any changes in frequency for this specific error (hopefully improvement). (Note: please do not "Reset" your errors by clicking on the "Reset" button in the "Error Overview" window - while we continue to look into this.) Based on what you have posted (assuming you have not "Reset" your errors) - the error for this specific account has occurred only once as of the time you captured this "Error Overview" data (and other errors with other accounts have apparently cleared since first reported).

You look good as far as the configuration you have for your "Outlook.com" account (as well as your PP installation).

Other members of the Esumsoft Team will likely be following up at a later time with additional comments/questions regarding this specific error you're getting.