Jeff how do you display the date/time ?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
sportman13

Jeff how do you display the date/time ?

Post by sportman13 »

Jeff how do you display the date/time when you open pop peeper ?
mjs

Re: Jeff how do you display the date/time ?

Post by mjs »

If you are asking about is the "Date/Time" column for messages in the PP In-box and you don't have this "Date/Time" column - then you can add this column to the header by doing a right-click anywhere within the In-box column header and select "Edit Columns..." and and then make sure the box is checked for the "Date/Time" column to add it to the In-box header.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
sportman13

Post by sportman13 »

lakrsrool I will try it thanks
mjs

Post by mjs »

sportman13 - I would actually expect you to already have the "Date/Time" column checked and if so then you already have the "Date/Time" column and it would likely just be (scrolled) to the right off the page. (i.e. I suspect you will have found the "Date/Time" column option already checked when you do the right-click on the column header and click on "Edit columns..." - since it is the default.)

I would suggest what you do when you right-click anywhere on the column header is to select (click on) "Use optimal column sizes..." in the menu -- this will allow the "Date/Time" column to be seen toward the right end of the column header of your Inbox pane.

Example of what to do:
After doing a right-click anywhere in the column header -- click on the option pointed out - the will cause all of your columns to be seen without needing to scroll.
After doing a right-click anywhere in the column header -- click on the option pointed out - the will cause all of your columns to be seen without needing to scroll.
Optimal column sizes.png (2.81 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
If you do a right-click on the column header to get this menu and then click on what is pointed out, "Use optimal column sizes...", you will probably be able to see the Date/Time column at the far right of the PP Inbox pane.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
sportman13

Post by sportman13 »

lakrsrool it worked your directions are great as always