Re-sending (Sending a Copy) of a Message

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
ronw

Re-sending (Sending a Copy) of a Message

Post by ronw »

Is there a way to re-send (send a copy of) a message previously sent? I thought I did it once before in POP Peeper but can't find it now, and I don't see anything in Help or in the forum.

Thanks.

Ron
spc3rd

Re: Re-sending (Sending a Copy) of a Message

Post by spc3rd »

Hi Ron,

What you want to do is review the information for the Sent Mail Viewer in POP Peeper's Help Files. The Sent Mail Viewer is part of the Plus Pack which I believe you have.

The excerpt below is taken from POP Peeper's Help Files for the Sent Mail Viewer:

..."POP Peeper must be set to save sent messages. This option is on the main menu, under SendMail / Settings -- "Save sent messages to disk" must be enabled (default).
• If you need to re-send a message: view the message and then select Message / Edit as New from the menu..."

Cheers! :mrgreen:
Global Moderator
mjs

Post by mjs »

Here is the link to the Sent Mail Viewer plugin component of the Plus Pack premium add-on.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
ronw

Post by ronw »

Thanks, spc3rd and lakrsrool. I already had the Sent Mail Viewer installed, so it was just a matter of getting to Message / Edit as New.

Ron