[Solved] Spam message : No INBOX choice in "Move to" menu?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
ktp

[Solved] Spam message : No INBOX choice in "Move to" menu?

Post by ktp »

Hello,

I have a Gmail account. In Pop Peeper, I set 2 associated Pop Peeper accounts: one normal account receiving all incoming messages, and one for Spam folder receiving Spam messages. Curiously I found out that when I want to move the Spam message to Inbox using menu "Move to", then "Select folder", the combo-box is empty, so I cannot choose INBOX to move the spam message.

Note: I do not have this problem for other Gmail accounts.

Could you help? Thank you.
ktp

Re: [Solved] Spam message : No INBOX choice in "Move to" menu?

Post by ktp »

I got the solution. In fact, I have to click on Select Folder menu item, then after few seconds on the left of the folders appear, then I can choose INBOX.
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Just a little more information -- once you've moved a message to a certain folder (using "select folder" as you discovered), that folder will appear in the "move to" menu (ie. under the "select folder" item). Each account stores its own list of "most recently used" folders.
ktp

Post by ktp »

Thank you for your explanation which is coherent which the fact that my mentioned Gmail account has a spam for the first time.
So initially the associated Pop Peeper account has no folder (like INBOX) listed in Move To/Slelect Folder dialog.
Usually, if it was a real spam, I juste deleted it. And if it was not a spam (false detection), I moved it to INBOX folder.

Edit (add): In fact I understand now. The "Select folder" is clickable, it is not just a non-operative combo-box title as I initially thought.
On a combo-box, usually I select one the combo-box items. In my case, the combo-box is empty, so no action (choice) possible. But in fact, in that case
I have just to click on "Select Folder" and choose the folder(s) that would then populate the combo-box from now on.