Search module problem

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
bqsjayce

Search module problem

Post by bqsjayce »

Hello,

First, I'm sorry for poor english.
I use poppeeper since a lot of year (Pro + PlusPack).
I have 40/50 email address and 27234 emails in poppeeper.
Since a few time (I don't know When it's happen), the search module don't retrieve all of the email that match the keyword.

anyone has the same issue ?

Thx
mjs

Re: Search module problem

Post by mjs »

Welcome to the forum bqsjayce,

Can you please give us a precise example of a specific search that fails to list a message that should have been included in the list of messages and be sure to include in the example what the specific message is that should have been listed in the search?

Thanks
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
mjs

Post by mjs »

Also - you may find it helpful to click on this link Reference: Advanced search to take a look at different ways to help drill down to exactly what it is that you want to find in your In-box when doing a search. :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
bqsjayce

Post by bqsjayce »

Thank for Reply.

It's certainly my bad... I think the "rapid" search listening all mail contain the word in all category (From/To/Subject/Message).
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

There are certain keywords (like the ones you listed) that are blacklisted because -- as you said -- they would appear in literally every email. These words aren't indexed and they are excluded when you try to search for them. So if you included one of these words in your search, that could certainly lead you to believe that it wasn't returning everything.