When reading mail, can you add a "Prior Unread" to go with the "Next Unread" button?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
armyftball

When reading mail, can you add a "Prior Unread" to go with the "Next Unread" button?

Post by armyftball »

It is great clicking the "Next Unread" button on the screen where you read a message.
Could you ad a "Prior Unread" button so instead of just going down the messages, you can go up the message list as well?
That would be real handy!
Great software!
Love Pop Peeper!
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: When reading mail, can you add a "Prior Unread" to go with the "Next Unread" button?

Post by Jeff »

This is one of those suggestions that I'm surprised no one has requested :wink: I mean, I read new messages from the bottom up, so that they're in order and so it makes sense in that case to have "previous unread". Although, "previous" would probably work for me, but I don't use those buttons as I prefer to go back to the message list so I can prioritize what I'm reading.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion and I'll see what can be done.
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: When reading mail, can you add a "Prior Unread" to go with the "Next Unread" button?

Post by Jeff »

"Prior unread" has been added as a toolbar button. It will also be available as a possible delete action (main menu: Tools / PPtweaker / Misc / "when I delete a message..."). And keyboard shortcut (pptweaker/Shortcuts/window=message/navigate: prior unread).

This will be available in the next release (after the current v5.2.2).
armyftball

Post by armyftball »

Jeff wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:46 pm "Prior unread" has been added as a toolbar button. It will also be available as a possible delete action (main menu: Tools / PPtweaker / Misc / "when I delete a message..."). And keyboard shortcut (pptweaker/Shortcuts/window=message/navigate: prior unread).

This will be available in the next release (after the current v5.2.2).
Wow! Thank you!