Email Font Changes

Email-related messages: Mail service provider announcements, general help, other
JaeBon

Email Font Changes

Post by JaeBon »

If I change the font in the message window, it still shows up too small to read once the sent message is received. Also, Options, Select Font remains grayed out all the time. Any suggestion appreciated.
war1

Post by war1 »

JaeBon,

Welcome to the Pop Peepers forums. What email service are you referring to?
Warren
Moderator of POP Peeper Email Forum
JRF

Post by JRF »

Hi JaeBon
If I change the font in the message window, it still shows up too small to read, once the sent message is received.
The Option>Select Font in the view-msg-window works only while you are viewing the msg , it is meant for your visual comfort , and does not change the msg characteristics .
Also, Options>Select Font remains grayed out all the time.
Yes , this option is not available if you are viewing the msg as HTML , since the contents shall not then be modified (i.e. this option is always available for Plain-Text and Rich-Text) .
----------------------------------
Even if your default view-method is HTML (which should be Rich-Text for security) , you may take benefit of your preferred Font , by changing momentarily the view-method :
add to the view-msg-window-Toolbar (View>Customize Toolbar) the buttons Plain-Text , Rich-Text and HTML .
• (PP + IMAP + Send)=381 Web=3808 PPT=38 SSL=1005 Voice=3 Chime=3 Skin=36 PP-Add-on-Pack=3 • XPproSP3 • Fx=1301 Opera=1162 [IE=80] • Online-Armor=5501616 • CPU=1.2GHz • RAM=2.5GB •