pangia.biz

Email-related messages: Mail service provider announcements, general help, other
mailfreak

pangia.biz

Post by mailfreak »

My thing to know if does it have pop or imap here i ve signed up for an account and here are the details.

POP3 Server: pop3.pangia.biz
POP3 Port: 110 (optional)

IMAP4 Server: imap4.pangia.biz
IMAP4 Port: 143 (optional)

SMTP Server: smtp.pangia.biz
SMTP Port: 25 or 80 (optional)

Important: This SMTP server requires authentication.
Please note that this isn't the same as 'secure password authentication.'

It comes with 5000 Mb of storage.

You may have your email automatically forwarded to another email account. Simply enter the forwarding email address, select whether you want to keep a copy in your inbox, and click the 'Save' button below. You may forward your email to up to 10 addresses. Please separate multiple email addresses by a comma, no spaces.

It has a friendly interface and a calendar and favourites and filters against spam.

But see for yourself.
JRF

Post by JRF »

mailfreak

I understood you are reporting an email service that may be useful for other members , so I moved your topic to this Email-Forum .

The URL you gave opens Mail2World (???)
Also www.Mail2World.com opens the Mail2World .

Perhaps somebody knows more on this.
• (PP + IMAP + Send)=381 Web=3808 PPT=38 SSL=1005 Voice=3 Chime=3 Skin=36 PP-Add-on-Pack=3 • XPproSP3 • Fx=1301 Opera=1162 [IE=80] • Online-Armor=5501616 • CPU=1.2GHz • RAM=2.5GB •
mailfreak

HMmmmm

Post by mailfreak »

Why you re located my entry is beyond me but still, nevertheless.
I do not know more about them i have made an phoney account one with is not important for me to have and i must say i agree with you that the interface that they use is the same as the interface and the setting with are used for mail2world and let me put it stronger the new email provider ( allthough ..new ..) www.excite.co.uk www.excite.de www.excite.fr and www.excite.es and last www.excite.it do have free pop ans smtp some evn do have imap but the Dutch one it utter rubbish and does not work at all even on my advice to make their website not link to the Italian one did not help for me so the Dutch one does not work but the other ones work but very instable.
So..the fact of the matter stay's i can imagine that it is a new emailservice from the easy group but the service is provided by the same as mail2world may though those settings will also work for the free email service of them cos they seem to be the same as with easy.
I ll keep in touch later.
Please don t move me and my antry again i get dizzy ( lol ).
JRF

Post by JRF »

mailfreak , thanks for the information , please report any other news on this .
Please do not move me and my entry again , I get dizzy ( lol ).
I am very sorry you felt uncomfortable , but the Email-Forum is the proper place for the information you brought , in order to be complemented and discussed by other members , and possibly by war1 (the local Moderator) .

Moving/merging/touching up Forum entries , as well as deleting spams or other off-topic data , is a routine for the Moderators , with the objective to have a better organized and useful service .

And be sure I do not plan to move you anywhere ... at least not by now :lol: JRF (Moderator) .
• (PP + IMAP + Send)=381 Web=3808 PPT=38 SSL=1005 Voice=3 Chime=3 Skin=36 PP-Add-on-Pack=3 • XPproSP3 • Fx=1301 Opera=1162 [IE=80] • Online-Armor=5501616 • CPU=1.2GHz • RAM=2.5GB •