How do you "unhide" read e-mail?

Email-related messages: Mail service provider announcements, general help, other
phoenix44

How do you "unhide" read e-mail?

Post by phoenix44 »

It is really simple to hide read or viewed e-mails, you just click on a button. I have searched and tried just about everything, BUT how can I restore the POP P defaults or reverse the Hide option so that I can continue to see messages in POP P?

Thanks
war1

Re: How do you "unhide" read e-mail?

Post by war1 »

phoenix44,

Welcome to Pop Peeper forums. Click Ctrl + H keyboard comination to view hidden email.
Warren
Moderator of POP Peeper Email Forum
phoenix44

Post by phoenix44 »

war1 wrote:phoenix44,

Welcome to Pop Peeper forums. Click Ctrl + H keyboard comination to view hidden email.
Hi, I did try that, did not work for me, so I un-installed POP P and re-installed, now it's working.

One other issue, I have Stardock S/W installed (love it) and I was using "sound packager" to provide audible notification, but this time around I can't get it to work with POP-P?

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Hi, I did try that, did not work for me, so I un-installed POP P and re-installed, now it's working.
You may also have enabled "hide seen messages" -- these are both under the "messages" menu, so might want to check there in case it happens again.

I don't know what stardock is. What is it supposed to do and how does it work with PP?
phoenix44

Post by phoenix44 »

Thanks Jeff!

Still trying to figure out the time thing, Sys time is correct, so it must be somewhere else?

Peter