Can You Use POP Peeper With IncrediMail?

Email-related messages: Mail service provider announcements, general help, other
Makani

Can You Use POP Peeper With IncrediMail?

Post by Makani »

Hi, I just downloaded POP peeper, Can you use it with IncrediMail? I was using YPOPs! but every time i used a stat and siggy even emoticons for that matter the people that i sent e-mails to said everything was all red x's and everything ended up at the bottom of the e-mails as a bunch of torn up attachments! Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm hoping it was caused from YPOPs! and nothing more...

Thank You,
Makani
war1

Post by war1 »

There is no plan to include Incredimail in POP Peeper.

Regarding the red x, are you referring to email received in Incredimail? Yahoo? POP Peeper? Please clarify.
Warren
Moderator of POP Peeper Email Forum
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Incredimail is an email client, YahooPops is a proxy (the email client connects through it). POP Peeper is also a client, not a proxy, so you can't connect to PP with Incredimail.

I've never actually used Incredimail myself, but unless they've changed things from a few years ago, not all clients are compatible with the way that Incredimail includes pictures. It's also possible that whatever client the recipient is using is blocking the image (especially if the image isn't included in the email itself). So, as war1 indicated, it depends entirely on the receiver's end...