Yahoo mail problems 5/11/16

Email-related messages: Mail service provider announcements, general help, other
mjs

Yahoo mail problems 5/11/16

Post by mjs »

Yahoo mail has been having problems mostly concentrated on the U.S. California Coast and Greece. Some accounts are getting "Login Error: Check your Login Name and Password" errors when POP Peeper Checks Mail. On the web you will see a Yahoo log-in screen even if you might already be logged into Yahoo and attempts to log-in on the web fail to work and no reply from Yahoo is displayed on the attempts. The problems will typically clear within less than an hour and as of the time it clears if you were logged into Yahoo on the web you will find yourself logged-in even though when the problem was occurring you would have been getting a Yahoo log-in screen on the web.
Yahoo Email problems occurring toward end of the day on 5/11/16.
Yahoo Email problems occurring toward end of the day on 5/11/16.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
mjs

Re: Yahoo mail problems 5/11/16

Post by mjs »

Yahoo errors have consistently cleared for me over a period of multiple POP Peeper Mail Checks as of 12:34 AM 5/12/16 PDT. :wink: (and as expected I found myself logged-in when the Yahoo issue cleared even though at the time the Yahoo issue was occurring I was getting log-in screens that failed to work)
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
johncarrasco

Post by johncarrasco »

I was also experiencing Yahoo email hangups until I deleted the Yahoo account off POP Peeper Pro. There seems to be a problem between POP and Yahoo under Chrome.
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

Welcome to the PP Forums, johncarrasco! :)

Thank you for sharing your own experience regarding the Yahoo information provided by lakrsrool. Also, as a new forum member, you may want to review Information for new users and forum members.

The article provides some useful info which you may find helpful.

Best regards,
Last edited by spc3rd on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post edited to replace original link with a new one.
Global Moderator