Where do I download POP Peeper 4.01 freeware?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
ted

Where do I download POP Peeper 4.01 freeware?

Post by ted »

As a user of POP Peeper free I've been informed that version 4.01 is available for download. Unfortunately the download page only shows POP Peeper Pro. Where is the download for POP Peeper 4.01 freeware located?
spc3rd

Re: Where do I download POP Peeper 4.01 freeware?

Post by spc3rd »

Good morning ted,

The information & link on the download page are correct. You would download the PopPeeper Pro version, which automatically reverts to the FREE version once the 30-day trial period expires. When PP Pro v4 reverts to the free version, premium features, such as, Spell CHecker, AntiJunk, WOT, etc will no longer function, but the basic functions of the program will continue to work normally.

Prior to the trial period expiration, you have the option to purchase the Pro version, or as mentioned...just let PP Pro revert to the free version.
(The PP Program will display 3 reminders before the Pro version reverts to the free version).

Jeff's official announcement can be seen HERE. Also, the announcement explains the procedure for the free upgrade of the PP Plus Pack (aka Addon Pack), if you have already purchased it for PP v3.8.1.0.

Hope this helps. Feel free to post back if you have additional questions.

Best regards,
Global Moderator
ted

Post by ted »

spc3rd wrote:Good morning ted,
Jeff's official announcement can be seen HERE. Also, the announcement explains the procedure for the free upgrade of the PP Plus Pack (aka Addon Pack), if you have already purchased it for PP v3.8.1.0.

Hope this helps. Feel free to post back if you have additional questions.
Thanks for your helpful reply which makes things clear. May I suggest that a note with an explanation is put on the downloads page so that others won't be similarly confused (or was it just me)?
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

You're welcome ted, and no...it isn't just you!

For the benefit of other PP users, please see the image below. You'll note the specific annotations made by Jeff (as indicated by the red arrows).
PP Pro v4 Download page with annotation of Shareware to Freeware reversion after 30-day trial period.
PP Pro v4 Download page with annotation of Shareware to Freeware reversion after 30-day trial period.
Cheers!
Global Moderator