unknown error

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
valkyrie

unknown error

Post by valkyrie »

Good morning

Until Friday 29.05.2015 Poppeeper worked regularly.
From this morning 03.06.2015 I get a message that says "unknown error" indicating the classic yellow exclamation mark and communicating to retry more 'late.
But there is no written connection error.
I wanted to know if there are any particular problems of you because I repeat until Friday is regulary everything worked and I have made no changes to the program.

I then updated to version 3.8.01 4.0 but later returned to the free version because this new version I have not purchased

Tank you
mjs

Re: unknown error

Post by mjs »

Please click on the "yellow exclamation" and then click on "Copy", click "OK" then post a reply here in this topic and paste the error (place cursor in reply, right/click in your reply to this topic and select "paste" or alternatively you can press CTRL+V to paste the error ).

Doing this will post your Error Overview Information in this topic.

Thank you.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
valkyrie

Post by valkyrie »

ok here goes

--- Version ---
POP Peeper: 4.0.1.0
Webmail: 4.0.14.0
SSL: 1.0.1.8
IMAP: 4.0.1.0
SendMail: 4.0.1.0
Notification Skin: 3.6.0.0
AntiJunk: 4.0.1.0
Spell Checker: 4.0.1.0
Web of Trust: 4.0.1.0

--- Error ---
Gmail [10: GMail] ['' (0) SSL: 0] [WebSend: '' (0) SSL: 0]
Errore Sconosciuto: Prova più tardi. (-10)
[Unknown error: Please try again later. (-10)]
Last edited by spc3rd on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Part of error message text translated for other members' benefit.
mjs

Post by mjs »

Thank you for your reply with the information requested valkyrie

As you may notice there are now others who have reported a similar problem with Gmail.

There may be issues with Gmail today in certain areas as stated in the following Gmail is not working today topic as well as what you have provided. As noted in this topic Pete (spc3rd) has contacted Jeff regarding this issue as it would appear he will need to look into these current problems with Gmail so please be patient as we will have more information on this later on.

By the way Gmail was reportedly Last Down: 6 hours 5 mins ago, I have tested my Gmail account in Pop Peeper and am able to receive mail successfully at this time. That is not to say that others are not still having issues with Gmail however. If you happen to read this you might try doing a "Mail Check" to see if you still have the same problem with your Gmail accounts in Pop Peeper.

Thank you.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »