error on my pop beeper..

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
GilbertMendonca

error on my pop beeper..

Post by GilbertMendonca »

--- Version ---
POP Peeper: 4.0.1.0
Webmail: 4.0.14.0
SSL: 1.0.1.8
IMAP: 4.0.1.0
SendMail: 4.0.1.0
AntiJunk: 4.0.1.0
Spell Checker: 4.0.1.0
Web of Trust: 4.0.1.0

--- Error ---
Hotmail (Account 1) [1: Hotmail/Outlook] ['' (0) SSL: 0] [WebSend: '' (0) SSL: 0]
Erro: Tente Novamente Mais Tarde! (-1001)
[Error: Try again later]

how can i resolve that?
Last edited by spc3rd on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Error message text translated for other members' benefit & removed email account name to prevent harvesting by spambots.
spc3rd

Re: error on my pop beeper..

Post by spc3rd »

Welcome to the PP Forums, GilbertMendonca!

(I edited your topic post to translate part of the error message for other forum members' benefit and also to modify your Hotmail/Outlook email account name. This is for your security and privacy).

The particular error message you're receiving typically involves a server-side problem rather than an actual issue with the PP program itself, and tend to resolve on their own in a short period of time. Such errors can also occur because Hotmail/Outlook may be requesting you to update something, such as, your security information, or is notifying you of some change to their policies.

To see if this is the case, please do the following:

1. Confirm you are able to log-in to the particular Hotmail/Outlook account via your browser without any problems. NOTE: If you are logged-in automatically, you will need to log out, then log back in, to ensure Hotmail/Outlook is not requesting some other information/action from you.

If this is the case, then you will need to complete whatever Hotmail/Outlook is requesting first, then afterward, PP should be able to log-in to the account again with no further problem.

Please post back and let us know if your problem resolved or not.

Best regards,
Global Moderator