color background on open message

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
bbqbrisket

color background on open message

Post by bbqbrisket »

Somehow the color background on the opened message has changed.
How do I change it back to the default color background
mjs

Re: color background on open message

Post by mjs »

Hi bbqbrisket, assuming that you are still using Pop Peeper version 4, click HERE to see if this post by spc3rd that was part of a topic that you had brought up in late April of this year might help.

The way you're describing this I'm not sure if this is going to apply to what your asking in this case however. If the above link doesn't address your current issue then can you please clarify a bit more? It appears that what your saying is that when opening a message to read, that is in the "View message" window, that the background color of the actual body of the entire message (in the Pop Peeper "View message window) has changed and if so then this is a bit odd because the above wouldn't appear to apply to your problem and would sound to me like it isn't something that Pop Peeper is doing but instead in the event you've noticed that some web page renderings other than Pop Peeper will sometimes have the same color in them that it might be the result of either a browser or OS setting perhaps.

Please post back if the topic you posted that is linked above in the first line regarding issues you had with Pop Peeper version 4 back in April helps you out or not.

If what you're describing here at this time is NOT related to what is discussed in the topic where the link above takes you (scroll up a bit in that post to see an actual visual of the image you posted regarding that topic) then please explain this current issue in more detail.

Also an attached image posted in this topic as to what it is that your describing would be helpful. You had attached an image in the previous topic linked above but just in case you may need to refresh your memory on how to do this, here is a link to a topic that you'll also find near the top of the Tech Support board that can help: How to take a screenshot & attach/insert it into your post
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: color background on open message

Post by Jeff »

Try exiting and restarting POP Peeper, and reboot Windows if the first doesn't work.

If that doesn't work, I'd like to see a screenshot, too, as POP Peeper doesn't provide a way to change the background color of an opened message so seeing it in context may help.