Sent Error Message

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
tigerwokie

Sent Error Message

Post by tigerwokie »

When I sent my email recently and from time-to-time, I'd receive an error message "An error occured when saving sent messages to file (the email was successfully sent)." Any ideas how to fix this problem? Thanks.
mjs

Re: Sent Error Message

Post by mjs »

tigerwokie wrote:When I sent my email recently and from time-to-time, I'd receive an error message "An error occured when saving sent messages to file (the email was successfully sent)." Any ideas how to fix this problem? Thanks.
Just to clarify your reference to "from time-to-time"; are you saying when you send mail "from time-to-time" this error will occur each and every time or are you saying the error occurs "from time-to-time" when you send mail which would mean that the error doesn't always occur every time you send mail therefore there are times when you do not get the error when you send mail :?:

Do you have only one Windows User Account or do you have multiple Windows User Accounts on your computer :?:
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

In addition to lakrsrool's questions:
- Where is POP Peeper storing its data? Check the "Data path" under main menu: Tools / Options / Storage.
tjpsnj

Post by tjpsnj »

So where should the path be pointed?
I get this message every time I send.
The path in the folder says: data Nothing else. I suspect it points to the 32 bit progfiles directory, sent folder for each individual email address configured? Basically where everything is. I am not sure when it started. The machine a VM moved recently, was copied and upgraded to win10. But I cannot associate it with any of those. I saw it and just went on as the mail sends ok.
T
mjs

Post by mjs »

If after all this time you're still experiencing the same error you previously mentioned in this topic you might take a look at another topic at this specific post right HERE to see if this is still relevant to your issue since as you can see from the link provided this topic involves the "same error" and same "data path" that you have previously reported and if this situation still applies then be sure and click HERE to go to the part of this same topic posted by Jeff that would be of help to you.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers