POP Peeper not showing delete icon

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
techmanc

POP Peeper not showing delete icon

Post by techmanc »

Well as stated POP Peeper not showing delete icon which is when I delete mail it used to show an icon that the mail was marked for deletion.

This stopped after I upgraded my motherboard, cpu and ram and now have new 4k HDTV.

I dont see how any of things could be causing the problem but that how it happened.

I am using newest version of POP Peeper atm which is 4.3

Let me post this for feedback
mjs

Re: POP Peeper not showing delete icon

Post by mjs »

Make sure you have the "Misc Status" column enabled (checked) and located where you expect it to be in the PP interface window. It's possible that the column is positioned differently even if enabled (which is where trash-can displays).
Misc. Status column
Misc. Status column
Misc Status column.png (4.58 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
Right-click in column area and select "Edit Columns" to determine this and/or make changes.
right-click in columns will provide interface
right-click in columns will provide interface
Edit columns interface.png (26.64 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
techmanc

Re: POP Peeper not showing delete icon

Post by techmanc »

lakrsrool wrote:Make sure you have the "Misc Status" column enabled (checked) and located where you expect it to be in the PP interface window. It's possible that the column is positioned differently even if enabled (which is where trash-can displays).

Misc Status column.png Right-click in column area and select "Edit Columns" to determine this and/or make changes. Edit columns interface.png
This fixed the problem ty!