Error when sending mail

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
JaeBon

Error when sending mail

Post by JaeBon »

When I try to send a message, the following error pops up:
"The following error(s) occurred while attempting to Send mail:
Account: Name of My Account
Login Error: Auth Login
Press OK to open the outbox."
When I press ok and double click the message and hit send, it goes through just fine. Is there any setting I can adjust to correct this?
Thank you for reading my message.
spc3rd

Re: Error when sending mail

Post by spc3rd »

Hi JaeBon & welcome back!

To better assist you, we need a bit more information. Please post back with the following:

1. When the error popup occurs again, please take a screenshot and include it in your reply. Instructions can be found at the following link:

How to take a screenshot and attach/insert it into your post

(NOTE: Be sure to obscure/edit any personally-identifiable info, such as, the part of your email address shown before the "@" symbol).

2. When the error occurs, are you also seeing a yellow icon with an "!" mark in it, on the lower right corner of the PP main interface?

If so, please click on it to display the error message, then click the [COPY] button at the bottom of the window. This will put the error message info on your clipboard, which you can then paste into your next post.

3. Which version of POP Peeper are you using?

4. Which email account(s) are you having this issue with?
(e.g., Hotmail/Outlook, Gmail, etc)

5. How are you accessing the affected accounts? (i.e. IMAP, POP3, Webmail).

Other members of the Esumsoft Team should be stopping by the forums later to review your topic and provide additional help.

Thank you & best regards,
Global Moderator
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: Error when sending mail

Post by Jeff »

To make it a little easier: the screenshot isn't necessary, that information will be included in the error details (#2). But all the other information is necessary to get a complete picture of the problem.