Yahoo mail: Empty message body after upgrade to v4.4

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
MrPhil

Yahoo mail: Empty message body after upgrade to v4.4

Post by MrPhil »

Good afternoon,

I upgraded to v 4.4

For some reason my incoming messages are being stripped out from the body of the email. I received this in the body of the message instead- "Empty message body.

The yellow icon gives me this message (after copying it to clipboard) - Error: Try again later. (-41)

I have Yahoo mail

I followed the instructions:

1.In the PopPeeper window, chose your Yahoo-account line
2.Top menu->Accounts->Edit..->OAuth2..

Regarding #2. There is no choice for OAuth2

I can download, but I cannot delete messages--I keep getting the same error message I noted above.

Regards,

phil
Last edited by spc3rd on Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Post re-titled to better reflect specifc issues being reported & moved to its own new topic for better exposure. Post originally appended to http://www.esumsoft.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?p=34533#p34533.
spc3rd

Re: Yahoo mail: Empty message body after upgrade to v4.4

Post by spc3rd »

Hi MrPhil and welcome to the Esumsoft Forums! :)

I re-titled and moved your post into its own new topic for better attention, since the issues you are reporting differ from those being presented by the OP in the original topic where you initially posted.
As I am going off-line for the evening, other members of The Esumsoft Team should be stopping-by to further review your topic and provide their assistance.

In the interim, as you are new to the forums, we recommend you review Information for new users and forum members.
The Sticky contains important information about the Forums and POP Peeper, including links to additional resources which new members need to be aware of.

Thank you and best regards!
Global Moderator
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: Yahoo mail: Empty message body after upgrade to v4.4

Post by Jeff »

Yahoo is in the process of upgrading their interface, so the problem occurring when you upgraded to v4.4 was just coincidental.

A Webmail update for Yahoo was released a few hours ago. See the following page to force-update; otherwise, POP Peeper should auto-update within the next 24 hours:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6852#p34546