Maximum Number of Computers Problem

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
GaryS

Maximum Number of Computers Problem

Post by GaryS »

I've been using Pop Peeper for a long time and it has been installed on several computers. My current desktop is a HP. My current laptop is an HP and they were purchased about the same time. I recently purchased a 11.6" Dell Latitude 2 in 1. These are the three I want to us Pop Peeper on. Can you deactivate older computers so I can install it on my newest ones?
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: Maximum Number of Computers Problem

Post by Jeff »

When you try to activate on your newest computer, it should be giving you the opportunity to de-activate an older device so that you can activate on the new computer. It will de-activate the computer whose most recent activation is the oldest.

I've updated your license so that you won't have any problems now activating your new computer. If you want, you can collect the "device" IDs (under Tools / Activation) and let me know which ones you want to keep and I'll de-activate any others (these IDs aren't sensitive, but it would be better if you PM'd or emailed these to me).
Kespeare

Post by Kespeare »

GaryS wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:11 am I've been using D-Bal a lot for a long time and it has been installed on several computers. My current desktop is a HP. My current laptop is an HP and they were purchased about the same time. I recently purchased a 11.6" Dell Latitude 2 in 1. These are the three I want to us Pop Peeper on. Can you deactivate older computers so I can install it on my newest ones?
Hi Jeff, I would like to do this as well if possible. Should I just contact support with the required info?
Last edited by Kespeare on Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

Hi Kespeare, and welcome to the Esumsoft Forums!

Jeff should be along at some point to review your post, and provide further instructions.
In the interim,The Esumsoft Team
requests that you please take a few minutes to review the following Sticky:

Information for new users and forum members

The article contains important information which new members should be acquainted with. If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to let us know.

Welcome aboard! :)
Global Moderator
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Yes, email (support at esumsoft dot com) from the email address you used to purchase the license.