Preview Pane ?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
PopTwiddles

Preview Pane ?

Post by PopTwiddles »

I have searched this forum and surprisingly didn`t find anything with regard to my next question:

Is there a Preview Pane available in PP, like other mail programs have - a 'permanent' preview area which means not having to open a new window to view the content of each individual email ?

I have searched inside the settings but couldn`t see anything related so my guess is there currently isn`t such a thing.

Is this a feature that nobody has ever wanted or even questioned the lack of ?
and is there any chance of having this feature in the future ?
spc3rd

Re: Preview Pane ?

Post by spc3rd »

Good morning, PopTwiddles and welcome to the Esumsoft Forums!

With regard to your inquiry, I am not aware of any "preview pane" as you described, in PP. You may want to review the POP Peeper Help Files within the program itself (PP > [HELP] > [CONTENTS]) - select "Preview lines" from the topic listing, then click the [DISPLAY] button at the bottom.

There are 2 help files available for that topic to select from. Information about the topic will be shown in the right-side window. Jeff can better address the other question(s) you posed.

In the interim, while awaiting his review of your topic here, The Esumsoft Team
requests that you review the following Sticky:

Information for new users and forum members

The article contains important information which new forum members should be acquainted with. If you should have any questions or comments, feel free to let us know.

Thank you & welcome aboard! :)
Global Moderator
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

There is not currently an option for a preview pane, and there is a chance that this will be added in the future (but not v5).

If you have other suggestions, let us know -- it's the best way to let us know what users want and definitely makes a difference.
PopTwiddles

Post by PopTwiddles »

Thankyou both.

I initially thought I was at fault for overlooking something that was right in front of my eyes - I thought there might have been a plugin for such a thing that may have since gone by the wayside or at least couldn`t be found easily.

If it`s a possibility for the future, that`s good news - Thankyou.