Spanish translation

Posts regarding Translations for POP Peeper
Sergei

Spanish translation

Post by Sergei »

Spanish translation is ready for PP v3.x and was posted to the author.

It should be available for download soon after the official release of PP v3.
---
La traducción para POP Peeper versión 3.x está terminada.

Debería estar disponible para descarga poco tiempo después del lanzamiento oficial de PP versión 3.
Best regards,

Sergei
[Spanish translator for POP Peeper]
devega

Re: Spanish translation

Post by devega »

Hi all,

I'm revising and updating the Spanish translation for POPPeeper 3.4.
It will be finished in 1 or 2 days...

----

Hola a todos,
estoy revisando y actualizando la traducción al español existente para la versión 3.4 de POPPeeper.
Con un poco de suerte estará acabada en menos de dos días.

Hasta la vista!
Abm

Post by Abm »

I see that the Spanish translation is not to date to last version (3.7).
I've updated it and I try to send it to Jeff.

---------------------
Veo que la traducción española no está actualizada a la última versión (3.7).
La he actualizado e intento enviarsela a Jeff.

Albert
JRF

Post by JRF »

Abm , welcome to the POP Peeper Forums , and thanks for your contribution .

The address you should send to is support at poppeeper dot com .

Not sure if you have all the elements to evaluate also the upcoming release , version available now is PP 3.8 RC4 .

( I am editing your previous post to remove the attachments )
• (PP + IMAP + Send)=381 Web=3808 PPT=38 SSL=1005 Voice=3 Chime=3 Skin=36 PP-Add-on-Pack=3 • XPproSP3 • Fx=1301 Opera=1162 [IE=80] • Online-Armor=5501616 • CPU=1.2GHz • RAM=2.5GB •
Raply

Post by Raply »

I see that the last post of this thread is of the year 2011, and that the last Spanish translation corresponds to version 3.0 of POP Peeper.
I have completed the Spanish translation of version 4.4, using the PPLC_v4401 tool and manually completing 4 empty elements. Then I proceeded to validate the translation.
If you want, I can send the generated files: Spanish.plf and Spanish.val
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Veo que el último post de este hilo es del año 2011, y que la última traducción española corresponde a la versión 3.0 de POP Peeper.
He completado la traducción española de la versión 4.4, utilicando la herramienta PPLC_v4401 y completando manualmente 4 elementos vacios. Después he procedido a validar la traducción.
Si quieres, puedo enviar los archivos generados: Spanish.plf y Spanish.val
Raply
POP Peeper Pro v5.0 Beta 6
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Welcome to the POP Peeper forums, Raply.

Yes, we'd be very happy to have the Spanish translation updated! Please send the files to (support at esumsoft dot com) and I'll respond to you via email.

As you are a new member of the Forums, The Esumsoft Team recommends you review the following Sticky topic:
Information for new users and forum members.
Raply

Post by Raply »

Hi Jeff,
I have the full translation into Spanish of version 5.0.0.3, because although I have version 5.0 beta 6 of POP Peeper Pro, the automatic update does not find any higher version, something strange since you reported that version 5.0.0.4 was available
If you want, I can send you a zip file with the two files, plf and val, of the translation in its version 5.0.0.3 or if you prefer I wait for a higher version or the final stable version.
Greetings, Ricardo
----------------------
Hola Jeff,
Tengo la traducción completa al español de la versión 5.0.0.3, ya que aunque tengo la versión 5.0 beta 6 de POP Peeper Pro, la actualización automática no encuentra ninguna versión superior, algo extraño ya que comunicaste de que estaba disponible la versión 5.0.0.4
Si quieres, te puedo enviar un archivo zip con los dos ficheros, plf y val, de la traducción en su versión 5.0.0.3 o si prefieres espero a una versión superior o bien al versión estable final.
Saludos, Ricardo
Raply
Matthew Wai

Post by Matthew Wai »

Raply wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:31 am you reported that version 5.0.0.4 was available
It is available here: http://data.poppeeper.com/PPLC/PPLC_v5004.zip
Raply

Post by Raply »

Hi Matthew,
Thank you very much for the link, I do not know why the automatic update does not work.
Greetings, Ricardo
----------------------
Hola Matthew,
Muchas gracias por el enlace, no se porque no me funciona la actualización automática.
Saludos, Ricardo
Raply
Matthew Wai

Post by Matthew Wai »

Raply wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:36 amI do not know why the automatic update does not work.
Jeff already explained why below:
Jeff wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:49 pmDirect download link is here (has not been added to auto-update as of the writing of this post)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10&p=36989#p10
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Yes, sorry -- I initially made 5004 so that Matthew could test that the fix worked for Chinese and then I forgot to update the auto-updater once he had confirmed it. It's now been set up to work in auto-updater.