Call for translators - POP Peeper v5

Posts regarding Translations for POP Peeper
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Call for translators - POP Peeper v5

Post by Jeff »

I am looking for translators for POP Peeper! If you can translate POP Peeper to another language, please read the following.

The following languages already have a translator, but any other languages are open (but you may want to email me first)
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
- Dutch
- Finnish
- Hebrew
- Italian
- Polish
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Russian

Please read the first post here; this will get you setup with the PPLC utility which is used to make the translation:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10

Next, there's a new process to get future PPLC updates explained here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7293
Miki

Re: Call for translators - POP Peeper v5

Post by Miki »

Good morning Jeff,

very good work with v5 and the autoupdate of PPLC :)
you just have italian translator ... but should be possible try the new beta?
I check the page https://www.esumsoft.com/pop-peeper-beta/ but no download link :(

Regards

Miki
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

The public beta is not available yet. However, since you reported a bug that is only available in v5 at the moment, contact me via email (support at esumsoft dot com) and I'll send you a link. If you still have access to any of the emails that exhibited that bug (with the duplicated body), please confirm that they are fixed.
Miki

Post by Miki »

Email sent :wink:
Miki

Post by Miki »

Jeff wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:20 pm The public beta is not available yet. However, since you reported a bug that is only available in v5 at the moment, contact me via email (support at esumsoft dot com) and I'll send you a link. If you still have access to any of the emails that exhibited that bug (with the duplicated body), please confirm that they are fixed.
I confirm "duplicated body" fixed on v5.0 Beta 6 :-D
I have received now a message and it's ok

Regards

Miki
lehemb

Post by lehemb »

when will beta be available to everyone?

I learnt about my most recent lender from this source, but I learnt a great deal more from them too. I applied for a loan to pay for a new smartphone that I couldn’t afford and right now I see I shouldn’t have taken out a consumer loan, it cost me way too much and in the end I overpaid for my new phone. Those loans are really designed to serve people in actual emergency... When will I ever learn, I am thinking of taking out another one to upgrade my camera!! LOL
Last edited by lehemb on Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear, but "when it's ready" is the most accurate answer I can give. It's getting there, though.