blocked images every email

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
silky

blocked images every email

Post by silky »

every email i get i have to double click every email to unblock images.i am using 5.1.3.0 and it was happening on 5.1.2.0 for 2 months.i probably set something that screwed things up.i turned smart html images both on and off no difference.i just want to open emails and see all images like i used too.please help me.
mjs

Re: blocked images every email

Post by mjs »

Take a look at this recent topic: Can't view embedded pictures in email? (more specifically at the point in the topic I've linked to here) to see if this helps (take note of what you can do in regards to the banner specific to the "confirm legit" option that should only be done in the cases where you trust the sender as well as the View Messages settings discussed previously [scroll-up] in the topic).

If the issue persists after perusing this linked topic we can followup with additional steps to take (including, perhaps, what was subsequently discussed in the linked topic)
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

The official instructions are here:
https://www.esumsoft.com/products/pop-p ... /#viewhtml

Side-note: this reference page will be easier to find soon, after a website update.
silky

Post by silky »

is there a way to trust all emails at once or reset all settings to default.would uninstall/reinstall do it and reset settings to default.i never have and never will trust or not trust indvidual emails.conferming trust of every email until it is fixed is just as much of a pain in the ass as double clicking each image to view images
silky

Post by silky »

disabling smart html and setting html to default worked perfectly thank you very much
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

By setting html to default and showing pictures, you effectively *are* trusting all emails. If you use Smart HTML, then only email from senders that you have previously trusted (ie. marked as Legit) are shown in html.