e-mail is deleted after reading it

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
Steven0

e-mail is deleted after reading it

Post by Steven0 »

Suddenly, and without my requesting it, PP is deleting messages after I read and close the message. V. 5.4.1.0. Please help soon!

Thank you.
mjs

Re: e-mail is deleted after reading it

Post by mjs »

Firstly, try going to "Messages" (from the main PP menu) to see what messages you have marked to "Hide" at the top of the list of options (i.e. see if "Hide read messages" or "Hide seen messages" are checked). If so, uncheck either to see if this gets your messages back in your PP Inbox.

You could also try unchecking "Enable display filters..." to display all messages in your PP Inbox to see if the missing messages reappear (if you do this be sure to reverse this, that is once again Check [to enable] the "Enable display filters"... again (unchecking this option is just for purposes of testing for results).

If no help with the above then please follow through with the questions below.

When did this issue start?

What device are you using to access POP Peeper?

What Email Service(s) is involved (Yahoo, Gmail etc.)?

Have you made any changes to your Email Service(s) that would coincide with when this issue started?

Coinciding with when this issue started; have you changed/updated any software or modified any settings on any software on your computer that might possibly be causing this behavior?
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Steven0

Post by Steven0 »

That was the ticket - hide read was checked, I don't know how. Multiple thanks!! :)
Steven0

Post by Steven0 »

That was the ticket - hide read was checked, I don't know how. Multiple thanks!! :)