Not working: Inbox -> Edit Columns

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
Miki

Not working: Inbox -> Edit Columns

Post by Miki »

Good morning,

I write because I have found a litte problem in "Edit Columns".

In version 5.1.2 was ok:
editcolumns512-ok.png
In last version 5.4.6 not working (empty):
editcolumns546-ko.png
Regards

Miki
mjs

Re: Not working: Inbox -> Edit Columns

Post by mjs »

Miki - good catch - you have apparently found a "bug" in POP Peeper for specifically editing the "Message List" Columns. :-s

This should work either by way of the right-click method on the "Message" columns and using the context menu or by using the POP Peeper main menu via "Messages">"Edit columns..." -- so this will be looked into as to why the "Edit columns" Interface for editing "Message" columns fails to get populated with a list of the "Message" columns in use. #-o

Btw, the "Edit columns" for the "Account list" (left pane of the main Interface) does work as it should by either going to "Accounts">"Edit columns..." in the main menu or by doing a right-click on the "Accounts" list columns and using the context menu (so it's only the "Message list" that fails to work properly for "Editing" columns).
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

hm, yes, confirmed. I'll be interested to see what caused that -- I can't think of anything off the top of my head unless it had to do with some code that leaked in from v6. I'll take a look at it later and try to report back; right now I'm still in Aeris-crisis mode :-|
Miki

Post by Miki »

Jeff wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:02 pm hm, yes, confirmed. I'll be interested to see what caused that -- I can't think of anything off the top of my head unless it had to do with some code that leaked in from v6. I'll take a look at it later and try to report back; right now I'm still in Aeris-crisis mode :-|
No problem and good work on Aeris :wink:
Miki

Post by Miki »

This problem is fixed on v5.5 RC 3

Thanks

Miki
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Thanks for confirming; and sorry it's taken so long.
Miki

Post by Miki »

No problem Jeff :)
This little bug was not so important

Best regards

Miki