Account list scroller stop working after last update.

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
lordmathew

Account list scroller stop working after last update.

Post by lordmathew »

Hello,
After the last update (5.5.1), the scroller inside the Account List stop working:

I can scroll with the arrow keys, but when it reach the last line the account name overlap the toolbar and i can't see
the remaining accounts. I've try with the arrow keys and mouse wheel, but the remaining accounts doesn't scroll down.

Regards,
Nuno
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: Account list scroller stop working after last update.

Post by Jeff »

It looks like both your account and message lists boundaries are extending farther down than they're supposed to; you should see a border on both and then there's a visible gap between that bottom border and the status bar.

I'm not able to duplicate this behavior, however. If you exit and restart POP Peeper, does the problem persist? If so, have you rebooted Windows since the problem started occurring?

If the problem continues after restarting PP/Windows (or if you see it again), could you email me so that we can work together to figure out what's wrong? (support at esumsoft dot com)
lordmathew

Post by lordmathew »

If you exit and restart POP Peeper, does the problem persist? If so, have you rebooted Windows since the problem started occurring?
Yes. I restart the computer 2/3 times a day and the problem persist everytime i restart Pop Peeper.

This start to happen after the last update i've made (+-5 days ago). The previous version was working fine on my side.

I will email you directly to try to figure out the problem.

Thx.
Nuno
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

I didn't get an email from you so I have emailed you at the address you registered with the forum. (I don't assume the address is valid/monitored which is why I usually ask to email me).