error 1001 /yahoo

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
ljrjess69

error 1001 /yahoo

Post by ljrjess69 »

--- Version ---
POP Peeper: 3.8.1.0
Webmail: 3.8.0.4
SSL:
IMAP: 3.8.1.0
SendMail: 3.8.1.0

Error: Try again later. (-1001) im getting this on all 7 of my yahoo accounts???? been going on since bout 2 today,,,logged in and out of my accounts on the web and they all are fine,,just not working in this program.......
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: error 1001 /yahoo

Post by Jeff »

You have a very outdated webmail plugin. An update for Yahoo was just released and you will need to perform a *manual* update of this plugin (this does NOT apply to most people who just need the latest webmail update):
http://www.poppeeper.com/faq.php?q=updatewebmail
ljrjess69

Post by ljrjess69 »

how do i do this update?
mjs

Post by mjs »

ljrjess69 wrote:how do i do this update?
Click on the link that Jeff provided to you in the post above yours.

Look on that FAQ page on how to do a "manual" update (see below which is on that page, follow instructions sequentially):

To manually update the plugin:

Download the plugin
Exit POP Peeper
Extract the WebMail.dll file into the POP Peeper installation folder (C:\Program Files\POP Peeper\)
Note: If you are prompted to enter a password when overwriting WebMail.dll, you need to make sure that you exit POP Peeper and try again.
Restart POP Peeper

If you have further questions post back (note: extracting a file is commonly done by double/clicking on the downloaded file which should then extract the current "WebMail.dll" to where you send it, that is the "POP Peeper installation folder" (can also be done using copy/paste or drag/drop from extract folder to installation folder) typically located in the path provided in the instructions. Make sure where POP Peeper is located, typically either C:\Program Files\Pop Peeper\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\Pop Peeper\.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
ljrjess69

Post by ljrjess69 »

thank you all so much it worked!!!!! :D
akm

Post by akm »

Here too, thanks much !
Thanks again for your help !
akm (PPv4.5.3,W10,FFox,Office2003,Mbam,Privatefirewall,Avast)