Checkbox for received emails

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
Isaias

Checkbox for received emails

Post by Isaias »

Hi,

I'd like to have a checkbox for every received emails. I usually delete all emails except few and I have to hit ctrl + a and than, holding down ctrl, I deselect the ones that interest me. A checkbos would be very convenient
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: Checkbox for received emails

Post by Jeff »

If you have POP Peeper v4.0, there is a "User flag" column (3rd column from the left by default, it looks like head&shoulders). If you click on this column it will rotate through the available icons and one such icon is a trashcan (note: if you click in this column for another message, it will remember the last icon you selected so it will only take one click to toggle the trashcan). Once you've got all the messages with the trashcan icon, you can click on that column header to sort and all the messages with the trashcan icon will be grouped together so you can select and delete them.

A future plan for this is to provide a more convenient way to delete messages that have been marked with the trashcan, but for now, you'll have to do the sort/select/delete method. That being said, the idea of a checkbox is also being considered as it provides a more "obvious" method to essentially do the same thing.
gordon

Re: Checkbox for received emails

Post by gordon »

I use the up down arrow and delete key to selectively delete messages without viewing.
The delete key automatically goes to next message.