Delete messages

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
tjpsnj

Delete messages

Post by tjpsnj »

On 4.0 I have noticed that my messages do not delete on yahoo.

Is there a setting I missed in 4 that I need to go select. I cannot find it if there is.

Thanks

T
mjs

Re: Delete messages

Post by mjs »

To further clarify,

>>1) Do you mean that when you request messages to be deleted using (within) POP Peeper they are not actually deleted in POP Peeper on the next "Mail check"?

If this is what you mean, does the "trash can" display in the "misc column" after you've requested to delete message(s)?

After requesting message(s) to be deleted in POP Peeper does the email message(s) remain in the POP Peeper inbox with the trashcan visible after the next "Mail Check"?

Following the "Mail check" are you getting any errors in this Yahoo account? (the account will be underlined and you'll see an exclamation in the lower right of POP Peeper interface)

If you're getting an error please provide that error information here in this topic, to do this click on the "yellow exclamation" and then click on "Copy", click "OK" then post a reply here in this topic and paste the error (place cursor in reply, right/click in your reply to this topic and select "paste" or alternatively you can press CTRL+V to paste the error ). Thank you.

or

>>2) Do you mean when message(s) are deleted using (within) POP Peeper they are not deleted in your (email client) on-line web Yahoo account?

or

>>3) Do you mean when message(s) are deleted in your (email client) on-line web Yahoo account they are not deleted in POP Peeper on the next "Mail check"?

I think you're using the IMAP protocol, is this true that you are using IMAP "Server type" setting(s) for these Yahoo account(s)?
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers