Aeris Calendar v3

Aeris Calendar: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
mavrickwill

Re: Aeris Calendar v3

Post by mavrickwill »

Jeff wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:26 pm This is just a prelude to the formal announcement coming soonmini militia download ios version Screenshots and the new feature list will be forthcoming.

If you have any suggestions for Aeris Calendar v3, now is a good time!
did it released now, it looking good to see it can you tell me that how can i use it thanks...
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Aeris Calendar v3 has been put on the back burner. There have been a lot of changes made since Aeris v2, but it's also in a state of flux -- one of the things I was doing was adding support for different weather providers and this became a bit of a slog. "One of these days" is the best I can say -- it's definitely not dead as, like I said, there are some vast improvements that I would like to release, it's just that it's not in a releasable state at the moment. Thanks for your interest, though!
crabboy

Post by crabboy »

Hi- I am running Aeris Calendar on Windows 10 and Windows 11. I no longer get weather updates. What do I need to do?
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

I was waiting to hear back an official response from AccuWeather before making my own announcement, but AccuWeather has turned off the data feed that Aeris uses.

Ok, I've gone ahead and posted the announcement; I figured I'd just end up repeating myself in this reply anyway.
https://www.esumsoft.com/news/aeris-cal ... ther-feed/

I do plan on implementing an upgrade fee and I'm expecting it will be $10. This was planned before the current situation, so I hope there's no sore feelings over that; but I am working hard to make this happen as soon as possible.

But do email me if you're interested in upgrading, as I will likely make this available to interested parties first.