Cannot send Messages on Hotmail

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
pop_pepper

Cannot send Messages on Hotmail

Post by pop_pepper »

Iam having errors on Hotmail accounts today, appart from the errors i am having in Gmail now its the Hotmail's turn. No matter what i try SMTP i cannot seem to be able to send a basic message from pop peeper, it's infuriating the issues i am having lately.

i get in transition and then suspended
pop_pepper

Re: Cannot send Messages on Hotmail

Post by pop_pepper »

now it looks like my account has been suspended, really getting tired of this
pop_pepper

Post by pop_pepper »

had to send the messages by signing into Hotmail, kinda defeats the whole object the webmail doesn't look like it's working n hotmail / live
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

Hello pop_pepper,

Sorry to hear of your send mail issues with Hotmail/Outlook.

To get started, please include the following in your next reply:

1. The complete text of all error messages you are receiving in PP when you try to send a message from within the PP program using the problematic Hotmail/Outlook accounts.

2. Do these errors occur only when you attempt to send a new message, or do you also get an error when replying to a message you've received from someone?

3. When the next send mail error occurs, please check your "Outbox" and let us know if there are any messages being shown there.
(In your first post, you said, "i get in transition and then suspended").

Thank you & best regards,
Global Moderator
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

An SMTP account will suspend itself when there are consecutive errors so that it doesn't keep trying over and over for no purpose -- the error itself tells you this and that you have to edit the account to try to re-send it. Further, you MUST tell us what the error is when you want assistance. Even if SMTP suspends itself, it still retains the last error message. Press the yellow '!' button and then the 'Copy' button.