Customize Toolbar

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
WayneC

Customize Toolbar

Post by WayneC »

I have searched through your forum and have not found this particular topic, and need some help. I am using the new version of PopPeeper - 4.1.1 - and since I installed it, I cannot customize the toolbar and make the changes hold after I close and restart PopPeeper. I have rearranged the icons as well as added and removed some, to put them in the order I would really like to use them. It works great while I am active in the application; but as soon as I close and restart, it goes back to the configuration it was before. This becomes a real hassle.

What can I do to make the changes hold? :?
mjs

Re: Customize Toolbar

Post by mjs »

If you go to this window setting you should have something similar to what you see circled below ("Tools" > "Options" > "Storage")?
Data Path should not include C:\Program Files...
Data Path should not include C:\Program Files...
If NOT and Data path has "Program file" at the beginning of it then you're having issues due to Windows UAC perhaps.
You can CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE to read through these topics for specific details regarding this situation including steps to resolve.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
WayneC

Re: Customize Toolbar

Post by WayneC »

I followed your links showing instructions for relocating the ini file. I found out from there what my problem was. I had relocated the folder for Pop Peeper, but instead of moving it, I copied it - BIG mistake. I went back and corrected that by removing the original location after closing Pop Peeper. Now everything works properly in the new location.

Thanks for the guidance. You were a really big help.
=D>