What is ging on with Pop peeper?

Email-related messages: Mail service provider announcements, general help, other
wmn1

What is ging on with Pop peeper?

Post by wmn1 »

I have used it for years and loved it.
Now I cannot open or remove any messages except one -at- a -time. This is no good !!!! :x :x
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: What is ging on with Pop peeper?

Post by Jeff »

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you provide a specific step-by-step procedure of what you *expect* to happen and what *actually* happens?

btw, POP Peeper has always only allowed you to open one message at a time. It's the "remove" messages that I'm unsure what you're asking about.
mjs

Re: What is ging on with Pop peeper?

Post by mjs »

If the question is concerning deleting messages from the POP Peeper inbox then as always you can optionally select as many messages as you want that are listed in the POP Peeper inbox using the CTRL and/or Shift keys to select the messages to be deleted and subsequently clicking on the Delete button (CTRL key to select non-contiguous messages as a group and/or Shift key for a contiguous group of messages).

Actually this also applies to removing messages from the POP Peeper inbox as well (note: messages will return on the next Mail Check if the messages still reside on the Email Clients Server) by right-clicking on selected messages in the POP Peeper inbox and then selecting "remove from list" from the context menu.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers