see antispam score for junk files

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
lian

see antispam score for junk files

Post by lian »

Hello,
I try to manage better the spam and put rules to delete automatically spam but I’ve a little problem: it seems impossible to check the spam score of a spam in junk ?
Windows 10 64 bits
mjs

Re: see antispam score for junk files

Post by mjs »

Perhaps this page might help regarding "junk" mail: http://www.esumsoft.com/products/pop-peeper/pro/, check out the video on that page and continue reading on regarding "AntiJunk" below the video.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
lian

Post by lian »

Th Junk View icon is the solution. I will look carefully at the video. As I’m french, it’s not easy to understand the help file for this feature - weight and so on - well, french people are not dumber than others but as it’s in technical english, it’s not obvious :P
Windows 10 64 bits
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

I don't remember what's all in the video, but there are many ways to view the antijunk score for a message:
1) When you open the message, there's a banner at the top that shows you the score
2) Right-click on the message in the message list and select AntiJunk -> Show evaluation
3) Add the "junk score" column to the message list (main menu: Messages / edit columns)
4) If you enable "advanced options" (main menu: Tools / Options / General); then there's an information box above the message list showing you antijunk information for the selected message, including the score
5) Hover your mouse over the "junk evaluation" or "junk score" column in the message list
lian

Post by lian »

Thanks for the informations. I have already seen the banner on the top. Very handy.
Windows 10 64 bits