PP Crashes when I check Mail

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
shamusdeyo

PP Crashes when I check Mail

Post by shamusdeyo »

not only does it crash... I can only sign into 1 of my e-mails... and gmail messages only show ** ***** ** for every message
mjs

Re: PP Crashes when I check Mail

Post by mjs »

Sorry to here about your problems shamusdeyo, in order to help you better we will need more details on what you are describing as well as specifically what it is that POP Peeper is doing when the "crash" occurs (to help with this I've posted a number of questions to provide you with an idea of what we need in the way of additional information).

What is the version of POP Peeper that you are using (go to "Help" > "About POP Peeper..." to get this)?

Did you recently install the POP Peeper version you are currently using? If so how did you do the install (where did you install POP Peeper from?)

Are all of your POP Peeper plugins up to date (go to "Tools" > "Options", "Plugins" tab to get this)?

What Operating System do you have?

Do you mean by "Check Mail", it is when POP Peeper does a "Mail Check" or are you doing a manual "Mail Check" --- please elaborate, step by step, as far as what exactly you are doing when POP Peeper crashes.

What do you mean by you "can only sign into 1 of my e-mails...", do you mean you can only read messages on one of your accounts in POP Peeper or do you mean you are only able to log-in to one of your accounts using your browser on the web?

Do you only have Gmail accounts and if not what other type of accounts do you have? What protocol are you using, that is what "Server type" are you using for your email accounts in POP Peeper?

Where does what you describe as "can only sign into 1 of my e-mails..." occur?.... please provide more details (step by step) what it is you are doing that you are describing here.

Because you are relatively new to the forum we recommend that you review the following post on the announcement page: Information for new users and forum members, which provides new members a variety of resources including the steps to take when problems occur using POP Peeper.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers