Yahoo Check Mail Fail

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
kolohe

Yahoo Check Mail Fail

Post by kolohe »

I have several yahoo accounts and they've all been having the same problem for the last several weeks. When I try to check mail it fails and gives me "Error: Try again later. (-11)". I've accessed each email account via the web and they work fine. A couple had a verification I needed to make which I did and the check mail login still failed.

Any help will be appreciated
spc3rd

Re: Yahoo Check Mail Fail

Post by spc3rd »

Hi kolohe,

Sorry to hear of the Yahoo issues you are having.
In order to help us provide the best assistance, please post back with the complete error message text you are receiving in PP.

(Instructions for doing this can be found in this Sticky):

PP error messages: How to view them & copy/paste into your post.

*NOTE: Be sure to edit/obscure the part of your email address shown before the "@" symbol before clicking the [SUBMIT] button to post your reply. This is for security/privacy reasons.

Other members of the The Esumsoft Team will be along to further review your topic.

Thank you & best regards,
Global Moderator
kolohe

Post by kolohe »

--- Version ---
POP Peeper: 4.3.0.0
Webmail: 4.2.5.0
SSL: 1.0.2.8
IMAP: 4.3.0.0
RSS: 4.3.0.0
SendMail: 4.3.0.0
Notification Voice: 4.3.0.0
Profile Picture: 4.1.1.0
AntiJunk: 4.1.1.0
Spell Checker: 4.1.1.0
Web of Trust: 4.1.1.0

--- Error ---
[3: Yahoo] ['' (143) SSL: 0] [WebSend: '' (0) SSL: 0]
Error: Try again later. (-11)
mjs

Post by mjs »

Thank you kolohe for posting the "Error information" as requested by Pete. Image

If you update POP Peeper to the current v.4.4 release this should solve these specific Yahoo errors (you are probably getting this error because you are using the "Webmail" protocol, "Server Type" set to "Yahoo", and have a considerably older WebMail version which has since been updated a number of times to address numerous Yahoo changes, click on "Version History" at the bottom of the linked page for more details on these "Webmail" updates). Updating POP Peeper should also update your "Webmail" plugin to the current v4.4.4 which should address this issue.

You can update POP Peeper from this DOWNLOAD page which will not only fix the Yahoo accounts "-11 error" problem but will also address other POP Peeper issues from PPv4.4 forward as referenced in this link (you can also reach the "Download page" by going to "Help" > "About POP Peeper...").

Please post back with your results or any questions you may have. :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
kolohe

Post by kolohe »

I updated to ver 4.4 and it solved the problem. Thanks! :D
mjs

Post by mjs »

Good news, thanks for reporting back Image
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers