***RESOLVED***Messages Appear And Then Disappear

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
mistertee2

***RESOLVED***Messages Appear And Then Disappear

Post by mistertee2 »

RESOLVED / Apparently was a user error on my part

Hello, I'm looking for some help on an issue that recently came up with Pop Peeper Pro on my Win 8 PC. I'm noticing that new messages are shown in my inbox as usual, but when PP automatically checks mail at the interval I've specified the messages disappear. For example, let's say I check mail and several new messages (that are NOT marked as spam) appear in my inbox as expected. In some cases I haven't read them yet so they are still in unread status. When PP automatically performs a mail check, the messages just vanish. Wanting to trace these lost messages I opened the gmail app on my ipad and discovered that the messages in question have somehow gone the gmail trash folder. I haven't made any changes to the settings in PP recently. Just wondering if anyone might have an idea of why this is happening? It just started a few days ago. Thanks!
spc3rd

Re: ***RESOLVED***Messages Appear And Then Disappear

Post by spc3rd »

Thanks very much for updating us, mistertee2 and that your problem has been resolved. :)

For other PP users who may encounter the same issue as you did, it can be quite helpful to them if you could provide information on how you were able to resolve the problem.

Much obliged again for the follow-up update!

Best regards,
Global Moderator
mistertee2

Re: ***RESOLVED***Messages Appear And Then Disappear

Post by mistertee2 »

Sure... when I was updating my AntiJunk settings, I was in the Whitelist UI and had accidentally ticked the "Delete" box in the Actions section. As Homer Simpson would say, D'OH! #-o