e-mails are deleted automatically when going on Pop Peeper

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
vestalia8

e-mails are deleted automatically when going on Pop Peeper

Post by vestalia8 »

I received an error: SMTP Error Verifying from Server Returned 5.7.1 Authentication required #530. Can someone help guide me to correcting this situation. Thank you. :)
mjs

Re: e-mails are deleted automatically when going on Pop Peeper

Post by mjs »

Hi vestalia8,

To help us with analyzing your problem in the best way possible, please provide the entire Error Information regarding this POP Peeper error (my guess is that this issue involves Hotmail, along with a host of other information the entire Error Information data will help us with information such as this).

Refer to the following link on how to post this information to this topic: PP Error Messages: How to view them & copy/paste into your post.

IMPORTANT: Please note toward the bottom of the instructions provided in the above link that you be sure to please edit/obscure any personally-identifiable information that might otherwise be displayed, before submitting the information.

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: e-mails are deleted automatically when going on Pop Peeper

Post by Jeff »

Edit your account, select the "send mail" page and make sure that "server requires authentication" is enabled.

Also, why is the subject unrelated to your question?