Outlook Spam Folder

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
n8chavez

Outlook Spam Folder

Post by n8chavez »

I've been having trouble, for a very long time, determining the correct "Junk" folder that corresponds to the Junk folder with Outlook server-side. INBOX.Junk is not correct. This matters to me because without the correct folder setting in PP I have to spam folders fighting each other, on used by PP and the other used by Outlook. Does anyone know what the correct spam folder would be for use with Outlook?

Thanks.
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: Outlook Spam Folder

Post by Jeff »

I believe it's the top-level "Junk" folder.
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

Welcome to the Esumsoft Forums, n8chavez!

As our newest member, The Esumsoft Team requests that you please review the following Sticky topic:

Information for new users and forum members

The article contains important, helpful information which all members should be aware of. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you and welcome aboard! :)
Global Moderator
mjs

Post by mjs »

Confirming what Jeff has stated (above) -- it would appear the folder Outlook.com uses for Junk Mail is the "Junk Email" folder (under the Inbox):
Junk folder for Outlook dot com.png
Boy Howdy do I have a lot of Junk mail :shock: (I virtually never check on it #-o).
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
n8chavez

Post by n8chavez »

lakrsrool wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:27 pm Confirming what Jeff has stated (above) -- it would appear the folder Outlook.com uses for Junk Mail is the "Junk Email" folder (under the Inbox): Junk folder for Outlook dot com.png Boy Howdy do I have a lot of Junk mail :shock: (I virtually never check on it #-o).
I think that's it! Thanks Jeff and lakrsrool!!